Lifestyle...much money or comfortable living

>> Monday, October 26, 2009

I remember when I was in college, I and friend always mention about a good career. It means that we will get a good salary, live as a wealthy people. We discussed about which we prefer, make a large amount of money or satisfied to get comfortable living only.

If we have a large of money, we can buy anything that we want. Many thing that just only dream, such as traveling around the world, have a big house, a new model car, have clothes and bag from famous brand and many more high standard living will be so easy. The most important, we could send our kids to the best school, so they could have the best education. Beside that, when we have a lot of money we can share our wealth to many charities, it will help other much more.


In contrast, if we choose comfortable living, we will have less than wealthy person. But it have a good side too, because comfortable living need less effort in working, that we could spend more for a good quality of life. We have more time to enjoy our lives while less pressure in work, and we still have a time to spend with family. Less stress will lead a good health for us, and combine with time with family, it will make our lives more happy. Just imagine, we could go home in the evening, go to swimming pool with kids, prepare a healthy dinner and share about many things that happen during the day. These all things will be difficult to have if we busy in work to get some extra more money.

If I could choose, I mostly prefer comfortable living rather than make a large amout of money. There will be many valuable things in life more than money, and I don't want to miss the time see my kids grow up and feel their bonding to me. I think my kids will be more happy if I could spend my time playing or buy them some simple things, rather than give them much money but I were not with them all the time.

5 comments:

Bridal Cars Manila March 29, 2012 at 11:04 AM  

I want a simple life !

Dave Pascht June 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

everyone wants to havea better life..

David Pascht June 5, 2012 at 3:12 PM  

Nice blog!

randy June 7, 2012 at 12:54 PM  

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

Anonymous May 13, 2013 at 10:38 PM  

Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate didn't happened in advance!
I bookmarked it.

Feel free to surf to my blog; you could try this out

About This Blog

BlogCatalog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP