Give a time to heal your broken heart

>> Friday, March 27, 2009


This song sounds perfect for broken heart
Breakdown-Mariah Carrey.

Break break down,Steady breakin me on down 3x

You called yesterday to basically say That you care for me,
But that you're just not in love Immediately I pretended
To be feeling similarly And led you to believe it was okay
To just walk away from the one thing That's unyielding and sacred to me

Chorus:

Well I guess I'm trying to be Nonchalant about it
And I'm going to extremes to prove I'm fine without you
But in reality I'm slowly losing my mind Underneath a disguise of a smile
Gradually I'm dying inside Friends ask me how I feel
And I lie convincingly Cause I don't want to reveal
The fact that I'm suffering So I wear my disguise
Till I go home at night And turn down all the lights
And then I break down and cry


So what do you do When somebody you're so devoted to
Suddenly just stops loving you And it seems they haven't got a clue
Of the pain that rejection is putting you through
Do you cling to your pride And sing "I will survive"
Do you lash out and say "How dare you leave this way?"
Do you hold on in vain as they just slip away

chorus
It'll break you down only if you let it
Everday crazy situations rocking my mind
Tryin' to break me down But I won't let it
Forget it ( forget it )

I be feelin' like you bringing me down Taking me around
stressin' me out I think i better go and get out
And let me release some stress ( stress )

Don't ever wanna feel no pain ( pain )
Hoping for the sun But it looks like rain ( rain, rain, rain )
Lord, I just wanna maintain

Yeah, I can feel pressures ya'll But never the less
won't fall It's over, it's ending here ( here )


I like this song so much, its describe when we broken heart and give support to out from that. Love is about nature, we cant push love to come over us and cant push to stay too. We will feel so happy when it comes to us, you will see everything more wonderful than before.

But when everything change.. love lost and only care left, u will feel so hurt. Asking many time why it can happen, but never find the answer. Smile just disappear from your face, you feel your heart bleeding and just want to go somewhere no body knows and cry.

Ok you can release your pain, but u must realize love and hurt are the same. It can come and go without notice. Just give your heart time and room to heal your pain, and then start to smile again

0 comments:

About This Blog

BlogCatalog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP